Below is a list of OFA applications for submission of dogs and cats to OFA databases. The applications are in PDF format and may be filled out online, printed, and completed by a veterinarian and sent to the OFA.
Note that these forms are updated first online. Some vets may have older versions of the forms or card applications in their office. Please be sure you are using the most current material to submit applications.
Companion Animal Eye Registry (CAER – previously known as CERF) exam forms are triplicate forms and cannot be downloaded. The examining ophthalmologist will supply the form at the time of the exam. The Advanced Cardiac Database exam forms are triplicate forms and cannot be downloaded. The examining cardiologist will supply the form at the time of the exam.
Individual Application Forms
(If you are having difficulty filling out these forms online from within your browser, try a different browser, (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, etc) or save the PDF file to your computer and open it from there. Right-click, Save Link as…)
- Congenital Cardiac
- Advanced Cardiac Database forms will be provided by examining cardiologist.
- Congenital Deafness
- Dentition Database
- DNA Based Genetic Disease This application form is used to register existing DNA test results (test has already been performed and you have the result) for all DNA based tests, including Clear By Parentage applications. It is NOT to be used to order new DNA tests.
- DNA Databank Application Learn More …
- Eye Certification forms will be provided by attending ophthalmologist.
- Gonioscopy Exam
- Hip and Elbow Dysplasia
- Kidney Database
- Legg-Calve-Perthes From Existing OFA HD Number
- Patellar Luxation
- Sebaceous Adenitis
- Serum Bile
- Shoulder Osteochondrosis
- Spine (Anecdotal database for Bulldogs, French Bulldogs, Boston Terriers)
- Tracheal Hypoplasia (Bulldog and Brachycephalic Breeds)