8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Central time
Get In Touch
If you are inquiring about a radiograph that has been recently submitted, please note:
- It often takes up to 10 days for radiographs to reach us through the postal service.
- It can take 2-3 weeks from the time a radiograph is received until the report is generated.
- If you have questions about a particular radiograph, please include the animal’s registration number.
- For links to printable publications and articles, see the Educational Resources section of this website. See Application Forms for database applications and other forms.
- Print OFA Address Labels for mailing CD’s or traditional x-rays. Labels are formatted to print on Avery 5263 4” x 2” address label stock.
Our veterinarians can provide general information. However, without a valid veterinarian-client-patient relationship, we cannot provide diagnoses or specific treatment recommendations.
We always welcome your questions and comments.